Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The countdown begins...

I have started working from home virtually. I am so lucky that my company is allowing me to do so. The past couple of weeks have been getting very hard for me to sit all day at my desk and walking around and getting ready to go into work has not been an easy task either. Not only am I running out of outfits to wear, but by the end of the day I felt like a train ran over me. Now I am able to relax a lot more and stay off my feet. Which I hope helps me carry Kennedy and Ashlyn as long as possible. Right now, I have a scheduled c-section on September 13th, that is if the girls do not arrive earlier than that. I will be 37 weeks on that date, which is great because when you carry twins full term is around 36 weeks. So hopefully, I will make it that far and the girls will not have to spend time in the NICU before we can bring them home. Please keep us in your prayers as the days go by!

No comments: