Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I spoke too soon....

Ashlyn has caught the bug! Ugh, Kennedy is still not feeling well and Ashlyn is now sick and not holding anything down. It is hard to deal with two sick babies! Today both were extremely fussy and tired and just wanted to be held so I have spent most of the day holding one, then the other and then both for a while trying to comfort them. We ended up taking about an hour nap together until Ashlyn woke up and started fussing. I thought that she was hungry, since it had been 4 hours since they last ate. So, I changed both babies, fixed their bottles and tried to feed them. Kennedy drank a little and then lost interest. So, I sat her inbetween my legs so I could tend to Ashlyn. I picked her up and she got about 2 oz into the bottle and then threw it up all over Kennedy's head! Poor girls. Poor Mom- Jeremy is still out of town! Maybe Ashlyn was just getting Kennedy back for sucking on her forehead?

No comments: