Sunday, April 13, 2008

7 months old!

The girls are doing great, already 7 months old. Kennedy has started to rock back and forth on her hands and knees. We know that crawling is not going to be that far off for her now. Ashlyn on the other hand, is not that bothered about trying to crawl. She is happy sitting up and rolling around to get where she wants to go. No teeth yet from either of the girls. Ashlyn has been drooling alot and everything that she does I hear the comment "Oh... she must be teething", how long does this "teething" stage last before a pearly white one appears? I love this picture of the girls that I took this weekend as they look at themselves in a mirror, one of their favorite past times lately. They laugh and giggle when they see their own reflection. Do I have vain girls or what? Ha Ha!!

2 comments:

Hallie Holland said...

So cute!

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Such a cute picture! Happy 7 month birthday Ashlyn and Kennedy!