
Today was "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-a restaurants. If you dressed up like a cow you received a free meal. So we dressed the girls up in onesies with black dots and "ta-da" baby calves! How shameless are we! They got their first taste of chicken nuggets and liked them alot. Here a some photos from today. The girl's enjoyed meeting the big Chic-fil-a cow that greeted everyone. I think it was the first time they have really seen anything like him before. Every time the cow came around and waved at them they just stared... not really sure how to respond. Also, with all of the other kids there dressed up as cows, the place was a mad house. They love to watch people especially older kids, and this was the perfect environment to do so!

1 comment:
I took our almost 6 month old daughter to Chickfila. I got a combo and she got a book. It was a load of fun. I had my neighbor take pictures before we left.
Post a Comment