Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins patch kids

The pictures of the girls were taken this past Monday at the YMCA's pumpkin patch evening. The girls both got to pick a pumpkin and play outside with the other little kids.


We have had a rough week. Last weekend Kennedy had a temperature of 102 degrees. I think it was a 24 hour bug because the next day the fever broke and she was fine. I still took it easy with them this week and didn't go to the play dates that we had planned... in case Ashlyn would come down with the bug too. By Thursday I thought that we were in the clear, Ashlyn wasn't showing any signs of getting sick. Then Thursday morning she threw up after breakfast. She was fine after that and continued with the day like nothing happened. She didn't have a fever or any other signs so I thought no big deal. Friday morning, she did it again... so, I was a little worried, but thought that if it was a going to be a repeat of the day before she would be fine. Then in the car on the way to the gym I heard her get sick all over herself and car seat. So, we turned around and spent another day at home. Late Friday night she woke up around 10pm and threw up again, on me this time, then she went back to sleep. Saturday morning she decided to get sick again...... on me again. But, after that she did fine and no other issues during the day. She was her crazy self today and went to bed with no issues. I am continuing to give her Pedialyte and watching to see if she gets a temperature. If it continues tomorrow, I plan on calling the Dr. first thing Monday morning. I hate to drag her to the Doctor, if she is not sick. Hopefully she will feel better on Sunday! Well, I better go and wash some clothes, all of my good pjs are now dirty. Kinda feels like how it was last year this time when the babies burped on us ALL of the time. Oh, the joys of parenthood.

No comments: