Monday, May 11, 2009

Kim and Ron's Wedding Weekend

Over Mother's Day weekend, my sister Kim married her best friend Ron Patrick. We had a wonderful time in Charlottesville celebrating with them. It was a beatiful day and a gorgeous bride! Here are some photos from the wedding. I also posted a slide show with several more if you are interested in viewing. I had a great Mother's Day on Sunday after we arrived back home. The girls spent the whole weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Grogg and I picked them up Sunday morning. I missed them so much since I hadn't seen them in the past two days. Jeremy took care of them that afternoon, washed my car, cooked dinner and gave the girls baths while I took a nap that afternoon. It was a nice relaxing day, and a great way to end a great weekend. Congrats Kim and Ron, wishing you a fun time on your honeymoon to Rome and many happy years to come!







1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful wedding. The bride was gorgeous and so were the bridesmaids. Glad to see a happy couple tie the knot.