Last week was Career Day at the girls' preschool. I asked the girls what they wanted to be when they grow up, both said "A Mommmy". I loved their response of course as it is the BEST job in the world. However, I explained to them that they of course can be a Mommy, and if they wanted too they can be something else as well!
Ashlyn said that she really wanted to be a Mommy so we thought about it and I asked her why she wanted to be a Mommy and she said that she wanted to take care of babies. I let her know that she could do that and be a "baby doctor" or a Pediatrician. She got all excited about that idea and when we thought about it, we thought it would be a good idea for her to bring stickers for her to give to her classmates after each one got a "shot".
Kennedy at first couldn't decide on what she wanted to be for the day. After brainstorming about what she liked to do it was either a artist or a ballerina. She decided on being a ballerina (I think so she could wear her cute ballet outfit to school) :-)
After the end of the day, their teacher made a comment on how adorable it was that Ashlyn said she wanted to be a Peditrician (and actually used that word, something we were working on at home for her to say), and Kennedy did a great job showing the class her ballet moves. They had a great day, said it was even better than Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment