The past couple of days have been unusually warm, so we took advantage of the great weather by walking with a friend and her boy/girl twins on Thursday. Then today we went for an hour run around our subdivision. On days like today, I do not miss working in an office. When it is sunny and 80 degrees in March who wants to work in a freezing, windowless office? Anyway, I am running a 10K next weekend in Richmond; something that I set as a goal to do once I found out that I was pregnant last year. I figured it would be a good incentive to get back into shape. Right after I had the girls, running was somewhat difficult because I hadn't run in over a year. However, it is a breeze compared to running and pushing a double jogging stroller with two babies. I also realized that it is only going to be more challenging as the girls get bigger and heavier. Oh well, it is a good workout!
Some updates on the girls- Ashlyn's new favorite babble is "Da-Da". She likes to say it over and over and over. We think Kennedy's new nickname should be "Houdini"; somehow last night she wiggled around so much that she woke up this morning without her pants on. Don't ask us how she ended up taking them off, we have no idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment