Thursday, March 20, 2008

Say Cheese!



MiMi came to visit this week and helped me take the girls to get their 6 month photos. She made them both the beautiful smocked pink dresses that you see in the pictures. The shoot turned out great, and I love the photos that we got of both girls. I especially love the photo of both of them together. Ashlyn started to get tired and fell asleep so instead of waking her, we decided to see what the picture would look like with her sleeping. Then we put Kennedy beside her to see what would happen. In the shot, it looks like Kennedy is lovingly touching her sister, but in reality that was a hit. After about the third time Kennedy hit her on the head Ashlyn woke up and was not happy. Luckily were we able to capture the moment on the first try. :-)

2 comments:

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Hey Kellie! Your daughters are beautiful! YOu are a lucky, lucky mom to have two gorgeous healthy girls!! Your blog is great! Its awesome that you all started it when you were pregnant!
- Arria (and Ellie :) )

Lisa Sinclair said...

Hi Kellie! I found your blog through Ellie's blog (I'm a friend of Arria's). Your girls are beautiful! My son was born around the same time as your girls and it's so neat to see how big they are compared to my little (or should I say BIG) guy!!