
The girls and I went crazy shopping last week. Friday afternoon we attended a Mother of Preschoolers sale in Williamsburg with Ashley, Adrianne and their babies. It was a mad house! We thought that we were going to beat the crowd by arriving prior to the start time but they must have opened the doors early due to the rain. As I made my way around the church building with a double stroller and a armful of items I tried not to run anyone down. You do get some sympthy when you are brave enough to attend an event like that with two babies. So I had some volunteers checking in on us to see if I needed help holding the items for purchase.

Then, that evening my mother of multiples group had another big sale, which fortunately I was able to attend solo. Overall I pretty much purchased all of the clothes that the girls will need for the upcoming summer months, two walkers, a safety gate, several Baby Einstein videos, a jumperoo and some other odds and ends. It was a pretty successful shopping day. Here are some photos of the girls with us in their walkers and a video of them. As you can see, Ashlyn and Kennedy are hitting the chewing phase of babyhood, no teeth yet, but I am sure that they will be coming soon!
1 comment:
This is too cute!! So funny- I saw you were in the Jr. League (I used to be in the league up here) and that you attended the MOPS sale last weekend. I'm volunteering and venturing to the MOPS sale up here next weekend. I hope to get lots of goodies!
Post a Comment