Monday, August 4, 2008

Visiting Baby Kendall

On Monday I drove up to Fairfax for the day to meet Kendall, Melissa and Jeff's baby daughter. She was born on June 9th and is such a beautiful little girl. It is amazing how quickly babies change and grow, just a few months ago my girls were that tiny. What happened? Maybe I was just too sleep deprived to remember them being that little, because it really wasn't that long ago. Kendall has bright blue eyes and her Daddy's light red hair. She is such a sweet and beautiful little baby girl. She was so well behaved while I visited. We were able to meet Jeff out for lunch and enjoy the meal while she slept in her car seat next to us the entire time. I was sad to leave, but I am looking forward to her coming to visit us soon to meet Ashlyn and Kennedy. I think that they will have so much fun playing together.















MiMi came down to visit on Sunday evening, so that I could drive up to Fairfax bright and early on Monday for the quick day trip. Mimi's day with the girls went really well as it was filled with alot of entertainment from them both! Ashlyn loves to laugh at just about everything that Kennedy does. Kennedy never stops smiling, she has the cutest little grin. MiMi says that she is the happiest baby that she has ever met. They both went down for their morning and afternoon naps without any issues and astonished her by how much they like to eat table food. MiMi says that her day was easy!
Hummm..... maybe she needs to visit us more often now, since watching both the girls is "a piece of cake" for her! While Mimi was here we noticed that Ashlyn's two front teeth have now grown in and Kennedy has one. Thanks Mimi for all of your help, and come back again soon, we miss you already.

No comments: