The girls are starting to enjoy coloring, here they are using one of their AquaDoddles that Mimi gave to them for Christmas. It is a pen filled with water and when it touches the mat it turns a blue color. It is a great invention because it is safe (they tend to try to suck the pen to get to the water inside) and not messy at all! We have also tried coloring with crayons. Kennedy and Ashlyn both made Jeremy a Valentine's Card and colored the card themselves. With the crayons you have to be careful, they love the different colors but if you turn your back on them you will find little pieces of the crayons in their mouths. I think that it is because I put them in the highchairs to color, maybe they associate that with food? Also, the little outfits in the photos are my newest sewing creations. It is a two piece outfit that I paired with a long sleeve turtleneck. This summer they will be worn as capri pants, so cute!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Little Picassos
The girls are starting to enjoy coloring, here they are using one of their AquaDoddles that Mimi gave to them for Christmas. It is a pen filled with water and when it touches the mat it turns a blue color. It is a great invention because it is safe (they tend to try to suck the pen to get to the water inside) and not messy at all! We have also tried coloring with crayons. Kennedy and Ashlyn both made Jeremy a Valentine's Card and colored the card themselves. With the crayons you have to be careful, they love the different colors but if you turn your back on them you will find little pieces of the crayons in their mouths. I think that it is because I put them in the highchairs to color, maybe they associate that with food? Also, the little outfits in the photos are my newest sewing creations. It is a two piece outfit that I paired with a long sleeve turtleneck. This summer they will be worn as capri pants, so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment