
My New Years Resolution this year was to learn how to sew. I received my Grandmother's sewing
machine several years ago after she passed. It has been sitting in one of our spare bedrooms for quite a while. So, I decided that this year I would learn how to sew and start making the girls dresses and such. This is the first dress pattern that I have finished for the girls. Not too bad for my first time ever sewing! I am hooked now and hopefully will be able to finish several more styles of dresses for Kennedy and
Ashlyn to model this summer. Below you will see Ashlyn modling the dress, I also made the hairbows as well. She wasn't being very cooperative with the camera, but you can see the dress on her.
3 comments:
Aw it turned out great!
WOW, that's great!! I tried making a dress for Abigail one time....uummmm it didn't work. LOL. Great job honey!!
Adorable, and such a fine job on your first.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment