Ashlyn has showed interest in using the potty so the training has begun. She understands after she pees that she "pee n potty" and announces it so everyone knows. I just need for her to understand that she needs to inform me prior to the fact. She prefers sitting on the big potty and I had to take a picture of her in action. I know that one day she will kill me for posting this- but it is so cute!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
"Pee N Potty"
Ashlyn has showed interest in using the potty so the training has begun. She understands after she pees that she "pee n potty" and announces it so everyone knows. I just need for her to understand that she needs to inform me prior to the fact. She prefers sitting on the big potty and I had to take a picture of her in action. I know that one day she will kill me for posting this- but it is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment